Sparrow Beta 5
Labels! Here they are!
Thanks for your patience.
Label implementation on Beta 5 is really basic but be sure that we will add a lot more useful features in the next release.
Sparrow Beta 5 will begin a new full sync between your gmail account and your Mac. Labels will be the last thing to sync so don’t panic if they don’t show up right away.
The app should be syncing for some time at first launch. We had to do this in order to improve Sparrow’s behavior and overhaul performance.
- Quicklook on attachments
- Save Cc/Bcc state
- Click on a sidebar icon (inbox, favorite…) get you to the top of the list
- 'Move to inbox' from archive and search sections
- Memorize main window size
- Attachments saved in ‘downloads’ folder
- Cmd + Enter for send
- Esc to close the window
- Space to open/close a message in the message list
- Open link in background (cmd + click)
- 'Me' in conversations
- CPU/ memory usage
- Scroll speed
- New toolbar
- New message list buttons
- New sounds
- Label and alias icons in preferences
- New selected cell color
- Single account alias
- Avatar transparency
- Email auto-scrolling to the bottom bug
- Sending issues
- Removing account crash
We’ve done a lot more than what you see in Beta 5. We’ve got to surprise you with Sparrow 1.0.
Beta 6 will be the last Beta. After this, Sparrow will go 1.0.
Thanks for following.
Go and get Sparrow Beta 5 for free here.